Board Certified Clinical Sexologist
RE: SEXOLOGIST-CLIENT SERVICES, SEXUAL RIGHTS & CONFIDENTIALITY
Welcome to the Touch Experience. This document contains important information. It is very important that you read them carefully before our next session.
Basic Sexual Rights
The ethical guidelines for the Touch Experience are based on the belief that sexual rights are human rights.
1. The freedom of any sexual thought, fantasy or desire.
2. The right to sexual entertainment, freely available in the marketplace, including sexually explicit materials dealing with the full range of sexual behavior.
3. The right not to be exposed to sexual material or behavior.
4. The right to sexual self-determination.
5. The right to seek out and engage in consensual sexual activity.
6. The right to engage in sexual acts or activities of any kind whatsoever, providing they do not involve non consensual acts, violence, constraint, coercion or fraud.
7. The right to be free of persecution, condemnation, discrimination, or societal intervention in private sexual behavior.
8. The recognition by society that every person, partnered or unpartnered, has the right to the pursuit of a satisfying consensual sociosexual life free from political, legal or religious interference and that there need to be mechanisms in society where the opportunities of sociosexual activities are available to the following: disabled persons; chronically ill persons; those incarcerated in prisons, hospitals or institutions; those disadvantaged because of age, lack of physical attractiveness, or lack of social skills; and the poor and the lonely.
9. The basic right of all persons who are sexually dysfunc-tional to have available nonjudgmental sexual health care.
10. The right to control conception.
THE TOUCH EXPERIENCE SERVICES
There are many different methods we may use to assist you in reaching the Emotion & Experience goals we will set. Coaching is focused primarily on the Present and the Future, more oriented on projects, goals and skills and who you are ‘being’ as a person.
We incorporate some Tantric, Karmasutric, Taoist, everyday life experience ideas and methods into our teachings. We neither believe that any kind of sexual expression is the best nor insist that you adopt a new language or complicated types of breathing.
Among our areas of expertise are desire discrepancies, spiritual enlightenment, intimacy intensification, orgasm expansion, pain with intercourse, sex education and group facilitation.
Our approach is sex positive and nonjudgmental. We encourage our clients to focus on pleasure rather than performance, provide support, information and tools to help clients effectively move through their lifestyle, spiritual and sexual concerns.
We integrate complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. In order for coaching sessions to be most successful, you will have to work on things we talk about during our sessions as well as on your own between sessions.
The Coaching process is a cohesive method to assist you in strengthening your own life projections. There are no guarantees of what you will experience further than what what you create ultimately for yourself. Our coaching methods often lead to better relationships, solutions to specific problems, increase sexual pleasure and significant reductions in feelings of distress.
Our first session will involve an evaluation of your needs and desired goals. By the end of the evaluation, we will be able to offer you impressions of what our path will include with your approvals if you decided to continue with coaching. You should evaluate this information along with your own opinions of whether you feel comfortable working with us. If you have questions about our procedures, we should discuss them whenever they arise.
We normally conduct an evaluation that can last 15 to 60 minutes with some home exercises to prompt introspection.
During this time, we can both decide if TTE services are the best fit for you to meet your goals.
Once you schedule your appointment, you will be expected to pay for it via online platform provided to officially confirm your appointment. Your fee is non refundable unless we both agree that you were unable to attend due to circumstances beyond your control.
If we are unable to keep an appointment with you within the 24-hour cancellation period, you will not be charged for that session, and you will be rescheduled at our earliest convenience.
LIMITS ON CONFIDENTIALITY
All Sessions are private. In most situations, information released about your sessions to others can only happen if you sign a written authorization form that meets certain legal requirements. These are situations that require you to provide written, advance consent.
Your payment for your session will serve as an acknowledgement and acceptance of the receipt of this Agreement and provides consent for those activities as follows:
- We may occasionally find it helpful to consult other medical, spiritual and mental health professionals about a case. During a consultation, we make every effort to avoid revealing the identity of my client. The other professionals are also legally bound to keep the information confidential. Unless you wish it, we will not tell you about these consultations unless we feel that it is important to our work together.
- At times we may employ administrative staff to help with scheduling and quality assurance practices. We may need to share protected information, such as your name and telephone number, with these individuals for purely administrative purposes.
- Disclosures required to collect overdue fees are discussed elsewhere in the Agreement.
- If a client threatens to harm him/herself, we may be obligated to seek hospitalization for him/her or to contact family members or others who can provide protection.
- If we have reason to believe that a child has been abused, the law requires that we file a report with the appropriate governmental agency, usually the Department of Family and Children’s Services.
If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to fully discuss it with you before taking any action and will limit my disclosure to what is necessary.
While this written summary of exceptions to confidentiality should prove helpful in informing you about potential problems, it is important that we discuss any questions or concerns that you may have now or in the future.
Our Fees are for, but not limited to ninety-minute one-on-one sessions, customized series, experience sessions, and appearances. In addition to weekly sessions, we charge for other professional services offered to you on the Touch Experience website.
Should you require more support in habit breaking in between sessions (reminder calls, emails, activity meet ups) or products to integrate into your experience, all can be provided for an additional charge upon request.
Due to Nikki Morgan’s work schedule, she is often not immediately available by telephone. She does not answer the telephone when she is with a client. When she is unavailable, her telephone is answered by voicemail that is monitored frequently.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
You will be expected to pay for the sessions listed in your session map in full previous to session commencement and to hold your scheduled date. Payment schedules for other professional services will be agreed to when they are requested.
Payments can be accepted via cash, major credit cards, bank transfer or e-check.
If your account has not been paid for more than 60 days, and arrangements for payment have not been agreed upon, we have the option of using legal means to secure payment.
You receive a session assignment at an agreed rate per session in home, virtually or in our center with Follow Up Check-In calls. Once you accept this agreement, you will receive your session map and commence your custom program.
Nikki Morgan will make every effort to return your call on the same day you place it. This may not always include weekends or holidays. If you have an emergency that cannot reasonably wait until the end of the business day, you are urged to send an email to her assistant (info will be provided) or call 911 if it is an emergency.